Community Support Worker | Casual / Tweed Heads
We can offer you
- An excellent opportunity to work in a rewarding role that is about making a difference in the lives of others and strengthening communities
- Flexible casual employment
- SCHCADS Level 3 / $34.08 per hour + Super + Salary Packaging benefits
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and experienced support workers who are committed to provide support to our clients with a disability within our Disability Outreach Service in Tweed Heads.
This position involves maintaining the well-being of clients and working towards agreed goals and aspirations that are important to and for the client. You will provide support in their day to day lives by assisting and encouraging participation in daily tasks such as meals, cleaning, medication and personal care. You will also support and promote daily and community activity participation.
To be successful in the position you will have:
- Cert III Individual Support, Disability, Mental Health or similar relevant qualification
- Experience in working with people with a disability, youth and/or a mental health dual diagnosis or similar human services background
- Ability to embrace the principles of person centred planning, and implementation
- Understanding of NDIS and future capacity to demonstrate the National Standards for Disability Services in your role
- Ability to be self-directing and contribute positively within a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate conflict resolution skills
- Effective communication and time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentially on information at all times
- Current unencumbered Driver’s Licence
- Current First aid and CPR certificate
Benefits of working at 3SA
Working with 3SA offers many great benefits aside from being part of an organisation which creates positive and lasting change in people’s lives.
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent salary packaging benefits
- Career growth and training opportunities in a valuable sector
- A flexible and supportive working environment
Please email through your resume and cover letter to recruitment@3SA.com.au. Please add the job title and your name in the email subject area.